Here is a super favorite of mine any time of the year! The ingredients are super easy to grab check out the picture and the list below. This recipe will make 4 HUGE patties or 6-8 medium patties.
Here is a link to the video as well.
- 1 can of salmon drained (keep bones it wont hurt)
- 1 egg
- 2 green scallions (cut finely)
- About 10 crackers (your choice)
- Old bay seasoning (season to taste)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Now place all of your ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Put your crackers in last.
- Make your patties in ball form.
- Get a large or med pan with about 2 tbsps. of oil … your choice of course. We just want to pan fry NOT deep fry. Heat on Med/High
- Place them in hot pan (be careful) and smash to your thickness with spatula to form a patty. Remember they are not so perfect so it does NOT have to look like it either!
- Cook on each side at least 5-7 minutes each side until golden brown. Do not overcook it will dry your patties out. (I have done it before)
HERE is a bonus link for my 2-ingredient biscuit recipe TRUST ME these will go great with this dish!!!
Pages: 1 2
One thought on “EASY SOUTHERN SALMON PATTIES”
Very tasted treat!
LikeLiked by 1 person