Sometimes in life good things must come to an end! The end I’m talking about is comfortability. Why is it so much easier to quit then keep going?!?
Several times I asked myself this question about my blog page, my purpose in life, among many other things. But I am always reminded of the lives of many great world leaders, passionate pastors, amazing advocates, dreamers, talented celebrities, gifted artist, and others I personally know have experienced and overcome THE TEMPTATION TO QUIT!
The urge to quit is normal but giving into it makes us comfortable or an accountable to a purpose in life. We have to expect the challenges and changes, or we will never grow.
- This blog may not be popular YET
- Your business may not be profitable YET
- Your career may not have taken off YET
- You may not be married YET
- You may YET still be grieving the loss of a loved one
- You may not be at your goal weight YET
- You may be tired of trying YET
- You may be frustrated seeing no results YET
The Bible says do not despise the day of small beginnings this Zachariah 4:10 YOUR START MATTERS AND SO DO YOU… LETS GO!!